Basic Intro




The following are a series of posts which deal simply with my thoughts, and memories. They may provide some interest, and perhaps, even insight. However, this is a rather selective, and personal blog unlike my other ones. .

As an individual, I tend to come across as an educated person with a "posh cultured accent." However, I am approachable, and have a very wide range of interests. Many have regarded me as being "very interesting.."

 I am always carrying a shoulder bag where I keep certain items. In Slough where I have been living for years I am also very well-known as the Whistler....cheering up the place now and again with my usually "loud" musical whistling especially in the High Street. My forte is early music, and improvisation creating new quality musical compositions out of thin air........... 


In the following blog I have changed names of some of the people "herein." Moreover I have even excluded any "detailed" descriptions of them where necessary so that their real identity is protected. I have no interest in "libelling" anyone.


There are also many more things I could add in this blog..but I feel that what is presented is largely sufficient. 





 Robert Searle  the blogger in 2024














The pleasant wooded view outside the front door of my flat in Chalvey showing a small part of Salt Hill Park, Slough.   The moss is also doing well as one can be seen...!







Looking out of a window with a cup of chocolate seeing a small part of Slough High Street






Slough Library, or the Curve as it is called due to its shape at Xmas time in 2018













A picture through my flat window of a part of Chalvey in Slough just after a load of rain came down. The sunset can be seen....




































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Curfew Tower of Windsor Castle

Some Pics from the past.....

The Passing Away of Pater....